A delegation of AmCham Tunisia members visits Washington D.C. every year for meetings with members of Congress, the U.S. Administration, think tanks, financial institutions and the U.S. media. These Doorknock missions are considered as a forum for members to identify and discuss the challenges facing the private sector.
AmCham Annual Directory:
All members and their companies are featured in this complete cross-referenced directory, published every year and referred to by thousands of Tunisian and international users.
AmCham E-News is sent to 3 000 e-mails both in Tunisia and in the USA.
Discounts in Hotels, Restaurants, and other Businesses:
As a valued member of AmCham, you will also receive special discounts on products and services offered by member companies using your membership card especially hotels and restaurants. You can also benefit from discounts offered by AmCham MENA composed of AmCham Algeria, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. These discounts are available at www.amchammena.org.
AmCham hosts series of professional events including workshops, debates, and roundtables throughout the year. These events represent an excellent networking opportunity, and allow members and guests to listen to the views of prominent political and business speakers from the government, international agencies, and the private sector.
AmCham offers assistance to American citizens visiting Tunisia for business. This service consists of:
- Ensuring comfortable circumstances for the visitors.
- Helping with car rental and driver service.
- Providing a qualified assistant for translation and coordination.
Amcham provides certified translation service of legal, business, general documents.
With over 20 years of experience, AmCham Tunisia’s Training Department is a leader in English language training. We are the perfect partner for our clients because:
- We have established a reputation for excellent standards of teaching combined with personal care and attention.
- Our trainers are highly experienced and competent native and non-native speakers.
- We utilize relevant, high quality training methods.
- We emphasize development and innovation.
- We offer a wide range of programs that cater to the specialized needs of our clients.
Business English programs:
In today’s global markets, English is the international language of business and the standard language of communication for all executives, managers, and technicians. Increasingly, the recruitment and promotion of staff is highly influenced by their knowledge of English. Thanks to AmCham’s experienced and dedicated language trainers we are able to provide personalized and highly effective language programs to companies, for both groups and individuals. Among our most popular programs are:
- General Business English
- English for public speaking
- English for effective correspondence
- English for executive assistants and secretaries
- English for international communication
- Business plans and technical Reports
- English for banking and finance
US Business Visa:
AmCham Tunisia is pleased to inform its corporate members of the launch of a new pilot program in partnership with the US Consular Section of the US Embassy in Tunis, called the US Business Visa Program. The U.S. Business Visa Program aims to further expand commercial ties between the United States and Tunisia by assisting AmCham members in developing deeper connections with their American business counterparts.