– To have access to detailed and updated information about the economic environment (Tunisian and
American), professional organizations, Tunisian and American companies and businesspeople.
– To benefit from the diversified AmCham Tunisia services, specifically designed to it Tunisian and American
– To be informed about and invited to the outstanding economic, social, cultural, and sports events organized
either by AmCham Tunisia or any other Tunisian-American institution.
– To benefit from the privileges specifically tailored for members: special discounts in certain hotels,
restaurants, travel agencies, car hiring agencies, and many other advantages detailed in the prospectus of
– To have the possibility of meeting the elite of Tunisian and American business people during the organized
Lunch Debates whilst having the chance to present your companies, products or services.
– To benefit from the possibilities of signing international contracts across other American Chambers of
Commerce located in Africa and Middle East.
– To use AmCham manifestations and events (Seminars, Conferences, Door Knock Missions, Debates…) to
establish, expand, or improve your own business.