The American Chamber of Commerce in Tunisia’s Elective General Assembly, held on Thursday, January 16th 2020 at Laico Hotel, chaired by Mr. Naceur Hidoussi , AmCham Tunisia’s President.
Mr. Naceur Hidoussi chaired the session and welcomed all the members present and announced the opening of the session.
Ms. Rym Bedoui Ayari , Vice President of AmCham , presented the Activity Report of the previous mandate.
She then gave the floor to Mr. Adel Chaabane AmCham’s treasurer , to present the Financial Report.
The representative of Price Waterhouse Cooper, Mr. Fares Bejaoui presented the audit Report.
Mr. Aissa Miller took the floor and announced the beginning of the voting process of electing the new Board.
Following the counting of the votes , under the provisions of the Chamber’s statutes and rules of procedure, the Election oversight Committee announced the members elected by the General Assembly as members to the Board as follows:
President: Mr. Naceur Hidoussi, Hexabyte ( Bio)
- Mrs. Rym Bedoui Ayari : Bedoui & Co (Bio)
- Mr.Lotfi Debbabi : Société Tunisienne de Banque (Bio)
- Mr.Ahmed El Karam :Amen Bank
- Mr.Noureddine Hajji : Ernest & Young (Bio)
- Mr.Sami Achour : Integration Objects
- Me.Mohamed Zaanouni : Zaanouni Law Firm (Bio)
- Mr.Noomane Fehri :Digital Future
- Mr.Adel Mohsen Chaabane : Mazars (Bio)
- Mr.Eymen Erraies : Consultant
- Mrs. Fatma Rekik :COFAT
- Mrs. Leila Baghdadi : Professeur (Bio)
Members of the Board
- Mr.Haykel Belhassine :CITI
- Mr.Marouene Braham :Philip Morris
- Mr.Karim Gahbiche : Cerealis
- Mr.Aziz Hadj Romdhane : Hertz
- Mr.Jihed Jahdour : Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Bio)
- Mr.Karim Mokaddem : International Business Machines (Bio)
- Mrs.Rouchou Nouha: Jansen & Jansen (Bio)
- Mr.Adel Torjmen : Financial services company
- Mr.Anas Abdennadher : Groupe Abdennadher
- Mrs.Houbeb Ajmi : Université Centrale (Bio)
- Mr.Islem Ben Mbarek : Groupe Al Badr
- Mr.Sofiane Ben Tounes: OSCAR Infrastructures Services (Bio)
- Mr.Adel Dahmani: Standard Sharing Software
- Mrs.Lamia Fourati: Onetech Holding (Bio)
- Mr.Rafik Mzah: Africinvest (Bio)
- Mrs.Maha Ben Hmidane : UPC Renewables North Africa (Bio)
- Mr.Mehdi BEN ABDALLAH, EXIA (Bio)